1. Organizations seeking to establish or refine health promotion and disease prevention programs for the populations they serve apply to SolHEALTH for assistance. The application delineates the target population, the resources available for the project, the desired timeline and other relevant parameters.
2. SolHEALTH completes an Initial Review of the application and the target population, clarifying issues as needed.
3. The SolHEALTH Board of Directors reviews all final applications and chooses which projects to support. The criteria for selection include i) potential benefit to the target population, ii) feasibility, iii) sustainability, iv) likelihood a successful implementation could be emulated elsewhere. Once an application is approved (i.e. chosen for SolHEALTH support), the applying organization is deemed to be a SolHEALTH Partner.
4. SolHEALTH works with the SolHEALTH Partner to perform a Secondary Review consisting of an evaluation and analysis of the target population as well as an assessment of the existing physical, financial and Human Resources available to the project.
5. Upon completion of a secondary review, SolHEALTH and the SolHEALTH Partner agree upon a scope of work, identify additional resources necessary to complete the project, develop an implementation plan and agree upon a budget.
6. The project begins when SolHEALTH and the SolHEALTH Partner make a public announcement to the target population in which the project's purpose, scope and expected outcomes are delineated.
7. During the implementation period, SolHEALTH augments existing human resources by mobilizing experts necessary to complete the project.
8. SolHEALTH's formal involvement in the project concludes upon completion of the implementation plan or the lapse of an agreed-upon time period.
Do you want SolHEALTH to help you design and implement evidence-based public health and healthcare strategies for the populations you serve?